G-SHOCK is proud to present Project 900, a series of watches that are engineered and inspired by the tough look of industrial tools. This new line-up of heavy-duty models that are great for wear in both tough environments and as a street fashion wrist accessory.
The industrial design motif of these models is created by a 10-sided bezel that resembles the shape of a nut. The bezel is secured by four screws for a tough and rugged look. Combination timekeeping is provided by analog hands along with a digital display for the ultimate in operational ease. The design of the hands and the graphic figures that appear in the digital readouts create a powerful face design that enhances readability. The band connection and all buttons have checkered surfaces that prevent slipping and contribute to operational efficiency.
The black resin band of the GA-900E model comes with both a black resin band and a cloth band that is interwoven with highly visible reflective yellow material. In addition the GA-900 has an estimated 7-year battery, making it the longest lasting battery for a non-solar G-Shock watch with an analog display.
The debut models include the black and yellow GA-900A-1A9DR (S$179), black and orange GA900C-1A4DR with cloth band (S$189), and black GA900E-1A3DR with interchangeable reflective green band (S$229).
• Shock resistant (G-SHOCK)
• LED light (Super Illuminator):Selectable illumination duration (1.5 or 3 seconds), afterglow
• Hand shift feature (Hands move out of the way to provide an unobstructed view of digital display)
• World time 31 time zones (48 cities + coordinated universal time), daylight saving on/off, Home
city/World time city swapping, One-touch UTC Time Zone Access
• 1/100-second stopwatch
o Measuring capacity: 23:59’59.99″
o Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times
o Others: target time alarm, direct timing start from the timekeeping mode
• Countdown timer
o Measuring unit: 1/10 second/ Countdown range: 60 minutes
o Countdown start time setting range: 1 to 60 minutes (1-minute increments)
• 5 daily alarms (with 1 snooze alarm)/ Hourly time signal
• Full auto-calendar (to year 2099) / 12/24-hour format
• Button operation tone on/off
• Regular timekeeping: Hour, minute, second, pm, month, date, day
• Accuracy: ±15 seconds per month
• Approx. battery life: 7 years on CR2016
• Size of case / total weight
o GA-900A / GA-900E: 52.8 x 49.5 x 16.9 mm / 65 g
o GA-900C: 52.8 x 49.5 x 16.9 mm / 63 g
Availability: The G-SHOCK Project 900 collection will be retailing at all G-SHOCK Boutiques
from 28 August 2020 – https://www.g-shock.sg/storelocator