The first Tourbillon in the new generation Hublot Big Bang line. It features a beautiful skeleton movement and an added practical power reserve indicator function on the dial side.
Designed, developed and produced entirely by Hublot’s micro-mechanics, engineers and watchmakers, this proprietary movement is a traditional tourbillon with a cage measuring 13.6 mm in diameter – a minute tourbillon that performs one revolution every minute – and whose construction featuring a barrette on the dial side ensures its stability. It has been specially fitted with a practical power reserve indicator, visible on the dial side, and has also been remodelled with new bridge and main plate architecture.
The watch is 45 mm in diameter. With its sapphire dial revealing the exquisite mechanical parts, the new piece looks beautiful in both its King Gold (extra-precious gold thanks to the addition of 5% platinum) and titanium versions. In keeping with the theme of interchangeability and adaptability, the piece features a unique bracelet attachment system which allows the bracelet to be switched quickly and easily while guaranteeing optimal security.
With a perfect balance between the classicism of the skeleton tourbillon and the stylish, dynamic design of the new Big Bang, this piece is an exercise in style embodying the principle of the fusion of Tradition and Modernity.
Specifications from Press Release
References 405.NX.0137.LR (Titanium – Limited edition of 99 numbered pieces)
405.OX.0138.LR (King Gold – Limited edition of 99 numbered pieces)
HUB6016 hand-wound Tourbillon skeleton movement with power reserve indicator on the dial side at 9 o’clock, entirely developed and produced in-house at Hublot.
- Components: 175 (25 jewels) Frequency 3 (21,600 Vib/h)
- Power reserve: Approximately 115 hours
- Strap: Black alligator leather stitched onto black rubber. Interchangeable system. Clasp Triple deployant buckle in titanium or 18K King Gold
- Case: 45 mm diameter in Titanium or 18K King Gold
Bezel: Titanium or 18K King Gold 6 H-shaped matt titanium screws, countersunk, polished & locked
- Crystal Sapphire with interior anti-reflective coating and Hublot logo
- Bezel lugs: Black composite resin
- Lateral inserts: Black composite resin
- Crown: Titanium or King Gold, satin-finished with overmoulded black rubber Hublot logo Push-pieces Titanium or 18K King Gold, satin-finished
- Case-back: Titanium or 18K King Gold, circular satin-finished
- Sapphire crystal with interior anti-reflective treatment
- Water resistance 3 ATM, i.e. approx. 30 metres
- Dial: Open – 5N Gold-plated power reserve indicator 5N Gold-plated indices, black SuperLuminova™
- Hands: 5N Gold-plated, black SuperLuminova™