What to do during your self isolation? Here is an assignment. Whip out your camera, and shoot your watches. Submit them to us, and we will share them for all to enjoy. And maybe even award you with a prize.
Let’s celebrate our love for watches!
Shoot your watches: What is this?
Not really a photograph competition, more like a traditional photography website’s photo assignment. But may also be taken as just a sharing of your photographs of your watches.
- You may only submit photographs you took yourself. The watch may belong to anyone, but you must be the photographer. Though, this being an activity while you are in isolation, it would more likely be your own watch.
- Image may be of the whole watch, the watch in an environment setup, or a closeup of an element of the watch or movement.
- Any camera is eligible. From the most high end setup with medium format digital, or even film, to pictures taken with your phone.
- Any watch will qualify, as long as it is recognizable as a watch.
- Bonus points if you include the EXIF for digital files, and a short description of how you took it.
How to submit?
Submit via either one of these two methods:
- Submit via email to [email protected] (yes, its a gmail account. We use this for submissions only.)
- Submit via Instagram and tag @deployant and #ShootYourWatches
Please do note that you will need to grant Deployant a free to use license for your work, and by submitting an entry you agree to this. You may submit as many entries as you wish.
Depending on number of entries, we may showcase selections weekly, or at the end of April, where we will also award at least one prize. Prize will be a token watch branded souvenir.