H. Moser & Cie. is synonymous with legibility and dressiness, and the Venturer collection is no exception to that. The Venturer Big Date probably epitomizes some of the ethos of the Neuhausen-based watchmaker, with its elegant and practical touches. This year, we are pleased to announce that there will be two new references for the Venturer Big Date.
These two new references, notably, are cased in white gold. They feature two different dial options as well: one with a white lacquered dial with Roman numerals, and the other that features a midnight-blue fumé dial with baton indices.
The watch is powered by H. Moser & Cie.’s HMC 100. It is an in-house produced hand-wound movement that features a power reserve of approximately 10 days, thanks to itsdouble barrels. It is also fitted with the iconic Flash Calendar mechanism, which allows the date to be switched instantaneously at midnight precisely. In addition, it possesses the stacked date disc that allows the date to be centered in the indicator window at all dates. On top of that, the system also simultaneously allows both backward and forward adjustments of the date without running the risk of damaging the caliber.
The 41.5mm timepiece retains it retro and classic design, especially with its thin bezel and the gentle convex crystal. For the lacquered white dial variant, it is further accentuated with the blued steel hands. Finally, the watch will be paired with a hand-stitched black alligator strap and a matching white gold pin buckle.
The recommended retail price for the H. Moser & Cie. Venturer Big Date is CHF 29,900. Please check out their website here for more info, as well as the awesome Youtube video below!
H. Moser & Cie. Venturer Big Date
Reference 2100-0200, white gold model, lacquered white dial, black strap
Reference 2100-0202, white gold model, midnight-blue fumé dial, black strap
- 18-carat white gold, three-part
- Diameter: 41.5 mm, height: 14.5 mm
- Curved sapphire crystal
- See-through sapphire crystal case-back
- Crown adorned with an “M”
- Midnight-blue fumé with sunburst pattern or lacquered white two-level dial
- Roman numeral indices or baton applique indices
- Leaf-shaped hands (made from blued steel on the white dial version)
- In-house, hand-wound calibre HMC 100
- Diameter: 34.0 mm or 15 lignes
- Height: 6.3 mm
- Frequency: 18,000 Vib/h 31 jewels
- Double Pull Crown mechanism
- Power reserve: minimum 7 days, up to 10 days
- Stop seconds Double barrel Moser teeth for all wheels and pinions Interchangeable Moser escapement
- Original Straumann Hairspring® with stabilised Breguet overcoil Gold escapement wheel and pallet fork
- Movement and components hand-finished and decorated
- Hours and minutes
- Small seconds at 6 o’clock
- Big date with Flash Calendar system
- Power reserve indicator on movement side
- Hand-stitched black alligator
- Solid 18-carat white gold pin buckle engraved with the Moser logo