We announced the #ShootYourWatches2 contest last week, and the call for entries is open till end of May. Here is just a quick reminder to send your entries in.
ShootYourWatches2 contest is still open and now on its final week! Additional prizes added.
Grand Prize: Casio Edifice ECB-20D. New prizes added!
We announced the sponsor prize courtesy of Casio Singapore is the Edifice ECB-20D.
And to add to the fun, our Chief Editor has decided to add to the prize cache with some watch branded souvenirs from his own private stash. These other souvenir prizes will be similar to the ones we gave away for last year’s contest, and will be in addition to the Grand Prize. And the souvenir prizes will be open to submissions worldwide. We will ship to you.
The Contest Rules
- This contest is only for photographs of Casio Watches in any setting. To increase your chances of winning a motorsport themed photograph will be an advantage.
- The grand prize when awarded, must be collected in person in Singapore. Casio reserves the right to publicize the award ceremony.
- Souvenir prizes awarded will be shipped worldwide.
- You may only submit photographs you took yourself. The watch may belong to anyone, but you must be the photographer.
- You assign the “rights to use” of the photograph(s) submitted to Deployant and Casio Singapore for the purposes of promotion.
- Image may be of the whole watch, the watch in an environment setup, or a closeup of an element of the watch or movement.
- Any camera is eligible. From the most high end setup with medium format digital, or even film, to pictures taken with your phone.
- Bonus points if you include the EXIF for digital files, and a short description of how you took it.
How to submit?
Submit via either one of these two methods:
- Submit via email to [email protected] (yes, its a gmail account. We use this for submissions only.)
- Submit via Instagram and tag @deployant and #ShootYourWatches2
- You must also follow @casioedifice_sg and @deployant on Instagram to qualify.
The contest will close at midnight, May 31, Singapore time.