Casio Singapore once again came forward to sponsor another photo contest for #ShootYourWatches3. This time, they are putting up the Casio Edifice EQS-930BL as the prize. Here is how to enter.
The prize is the Casio Edifice EQS-930BL-2AVUDF which we reviewed in detail recently. We concluded in the comprehensive review that this is a very handsome watch. It is well designed, robustly constructed, and boasts of features like solar powered, split seconds chronograph with a carbon fibre dial. The retail value of the Edifice EQS-930BL is SGD 229.
#ShootYourWatches3 returns with another grand Casio Edifice prize!
The Casio Photo Contest Rules
- This contest is only for photographs of Casio Watches in any setting. To increase your chances of winning a motorsport themed photograph will be an advantage.
- The prize when awarded, must be collected in person in Singapore.
- You may only submit photographs you took yourself. The watch may belong to anyone, but you must be the photographer, and own the copyright.
- You assign a “rights to use” of the photograph(s) submitted to Deployant and Casio Singapore. This right to use is solely for the purposes of promotion.
- Image may be of the whole watch, the watch in an environment setup, or a closeup of an element of the watch or movement.
- Any camera is eligible. From the most high end setup with medium format digital, or even film, to pictures taken with your phone.
- Bonus points if you include the EXIF for digital files, and a short description of how you took it.
How to submit?
Submit via either one of these two methods:
- Submit via email to [email protected] (yes, its a gmail account. We use this for submissions only.)
- Submit via Instagram and tag @deployant and #ShootYourWatches2
You must also follow @casioedifice_sg and @deployant on Instagram to qualify. Yes, we will check.
The contest will close at midnight, October 8, Singapore time.