IWC Schaffhausen officially launches the IWC Racing Team, as well as a new member of its Ingenieur family: the Ingenieur Chronograph Sport Edition “76th Members’ Meeting at Goodwood” (Ref. IW381201) at the 76th Goodwood Members’ Meeting.
This sporty and elegant chronograph in a classic column-wheel design is powered by the IWC-manufactured 69380 caliber, featuring a pawl-winding system and a 46-hour power reserve. Its 44 millimeters case is made of titanium and has crown protection.
The silver-plated dial, the black subdials, the black hands coated with luminescence, and the blue chronograph hands create a dial that is rich in contrasts.
A soft-iron inner cage protects the movement from magnetic fields. Inspired by a brake disk, the case back is imprinted with “76”, commemorating this year’s edition of the Goodwood Members’ Meeting.
This piece is completed on a black calfskin leather strap with matching blue stitching, and is limited to 176 numbered pieces.
IWC Ingenieur Chronograph Sport Edition “76th Members’ Meeting at Goodwood”
– Mechanical chronograph movement
– Automatic pawl-winding system
– Day and date display
– Stopwatch function with hours, minutes and seconds
– Small hacking seconds
– See-through sapphire-glass back
– Screw-in crown
– Soft-iron cage for protection against magnetic fields
– Limited edition of 176 watches
– IWC-manufactured calibre 69380
– Frequency: 28,800 A/h | 4 Hz
– Jewels: 36
– Power reserve: 46 h
– Winding: Automatic
– Materials: Titanium case, black hands, silver-plated dial, black calfskin strap
– Glass: Sapphire, convex, antireflective coating on both sides
– Water-resistant: 12 bar
– Diameter: 44.3 mm
– Height: 16.3 mm